Get More From Staying Sharp With
Explore all the ways you can learn, earn and reward yourself with AARP Rewards while you use AARP Staying Sharp. And get even more as an AARP member.
How to Earn Points
- Visit the Staying Sharp website daily.
- Complete Staying Sharp challenges, videos, recipes, meditations and "Best of" collections featuring the AARP Rewards badge.
- AARP members who download the Staying Sharp® app earn 750 points. Not a member? Click here to join.
How to Use Points*
- Redeem your AARP Rewards points for sweepstakes entries, local deals, charitable donations and more.
- AARP members score exclusive access to discounted gift cards from top brands.
*Unused points expire 12 months after they are earned, in monthly batches on a rolling basis.
Get Started with AARP Rewards
AARP's loyalty program just got even more exciting. You can earn points for completing activities on Staying Sharp, including videos, recipes, meditations, and interactive challenges that display the AARP Rewards badge. As an AARP Member, you always earn 50% more points on all activities and can access exclusive members-only rewards.
Get started today and score 1,500 AARP Rewards welcome points.
Now It's Easy to Access Staying Sharp
Staying Sharp is now available to anyone who creates an account on aarp.org and to AARP members. How you spend your day can have a big impact on brain health, research shows. Eat well, move often, see friends, get good sleep, manage stress, keep learning. Staying Sharp will share the whys and the how-tos.
Get started and earn up to 1,500 AARP Rewards points when you activate the Staying Sharp program. Activate both AARP Rewards and Staying Sharp to start earning!
Members score thousands of AARP Rewards points for joining both programs. They also score points on healthy content wherever they see an AARP Rewards badge. There are hundreds of ways to earn points across AARP.org and Staying Sharp.