What Do I Get?
AARP Staying Sharp offers engaging information and science-based resources designed to empower you to take control of your brain health as you age. You can also unwind with fun games. Unlock this AARP member benefit today.
Brain Health Resources
Research shows lifestyle behaviors may have the biggest impact on brain health. That’s why we aim to make it easy to learn about healthy habits to engage your brain throughout the day. Discover topics such as sleep, stress, nutrition, processing speed, attention and memory.
Staying Sharp aims to make it easy to explore:
- Guides on topics like The Brain-Heart Connection, How to Talk to Your Doctor, Brain-Healthy Home Cooking and Building Resilience.
- Healthy habits around memory, stress, attention, productivity, sleep and more.
- Tips to engage your brain throughout the day.
Staying Sharp Challenges
Challenge yourself to build healthier habits, in just 15 minutes a day. Discover fun, guided learning activities that start with a pre-quiz and then learn new skills you can incorporate in daily life. Get a preview of the challenges Staying Sharp offers:
- Use My Plan to save your favorite articles, activities, videos and recipes.
- Mark items complete when finished to track your progress.
- Keep track of your progress with any Brain Health Challenges you start.
Brain Health Assessment
AARP Member Price: Access a suite of tests, typically available from physicians, for 9,000 AARP Rewards points or a one-time purchase of $14. Not ready to buy? Members can try three free tests first.
See how you are performing today with the Brain Health Assessment. You’ll get access to our Core Assessment and eight additional tests for deeper insight into brain performance. Take the tests every 90 days to learn if your brain is changing.
- Learn about how lifestyle can affect your brain health.
- Take cognitive tests to measure memory, attention, processing speed and more.
- Receive personalized recommendations for incorporating brain-friendly habits into your daily life.
Start exploring Staying Sharp today.