What Do I Get?
Staying Sharp offers inspiring and empowering information and science-based resources to help you understand brain health with activities that fit into your everyday life.
Brain Health Resources
Learn about the lifestyle behaviors and cognitive functions that impact brain health, including sleep, stress, nutrition, processing speed, sustained attention and memory. AARP members can:
- Access our NEW exclusive guides. Staying at home can be stressful, and we're here to help you cope. The Brain Health Staycation guide introduces you to the six pillars of brain health with articles, videos and activities designed to help you stay engaged. The guide to Finding Your Calm offers ways to manage stress and sleep better with informative articles, audio meditations, yoga videos and more.
- Read or listen to articles with tips.
- Choose from over 150 activities that you can incorporate into your daily routine.
- Explore recipes that will help nourish your brain.
Staying Sharp Challenges
To better understand different aspects of brain health, explore our interactive challenges. You’ll learn about new skills, play digital exercises and learn about habits you can incorporate in daily life.
AARP members get access to these challenges:
AARP Members can:
- Explore Staying Sharp to find articles, recipes, activities and Staying Sharp Challenges.
- Choose what inspires you and add it to My Plan for quick reference.
- Mark it complete when finished to track your progress.
Brain Health Assessment
AARP Member Price: Access a full suite of tests, typically available from physicians, for 9,000 AARP Rewards points or a one-time purchase of $14. Not ready to buy? Try three free example tests first.
See how you are performing today with the Brain Health Assessment. You’ll get access to our Core Assessment and eight additional tests for deeper insight into brain performance. Take the tests every 90 days to learn if your brain is changing.
- Learn about how lifestyle can affect your brain health.
- Take cognitive tests to measure memory, attention, processing speed and more.
- Receive personalized recommendations for incorporating brain-friendly habits into your daily life.
Start exploring Staying Sharp today.