Staying Sharp Voice Games
Introduction to Staying Sharp Memory Game (01:05)
Play Staying Sharp’s memory games with Alexa on your Amazon Echo.
Now you can have fun challenging your memory. With simple voice commands, see how many numbers or words you can remember. Alexa will personalize the level of difficulty for each game based on how well you’re doing. She will also give motivating feedback while you play. When you finish a game, Alexa will announce your score. Practice every day and see if you can beat your previous scores.
How to play this memory game on your Amazon Alexa:
Go to the online app store and download the Alexa app for free.
- Open the Alexa app from your phone.
- Click the menu icon in the top left corner.
- Tap Skills & Games on the menu that pops open on the left.
- Click the search icon in the top right corner (looks like a magnifying glass).
- Type “Staying Sharp” on the Search page that opens up.
- When results appear, click “Staying Sharp Memory Game from AARP.”
- Tap the blue button that says ENABLE TO USE.
Or, you can manage the setup process from your computer browser.
- Go to alexa.amazon.com.
- Click Skills on the menu on the left side of your screen.
- Type “Staying Sharp” into the search bar at the top of your browser.
- When results appear, click “Staying Sharp Memory Game from AARP”
- Click the blue ENABLE button in the top right corner.
Check that your voice-enabled speaker is turned on and connected to the internet.
- If it’s not set up, follow the instructions provided with your device.
The first time you play, please say: “Alexa, enable Staying Sharp.”
- If Alexa says “Welcome to Staying Sharp Memory Game from AARP,” you’re ready to play. If Alexa says something else, review these instructions and try again.
All set up? Great! Whenever you want to play, just say:
“Alexa, open Staying Sharp.”